The Timber Group – Yard Supervisor
Poole BH12 3LY
Who Are We Looking For?
As a vital member of our team, we’re looking for someone who will not just meet but also exceed our customers’ expectations: -
* Manage a Safe Yard
* Lead, Develop and Coach your team
* Serving our customers’ needs in a safe and professional manner
* Be one of the faces of The Timber Group and help create great customer service
* Create close working relationships with all depot teams
* Maintaining a high standard of health and safety on sites and in depots
You will also;
* Be a great team player, with natural drive and will to succeed.
* Be someone who is self-motivated, enthusiastic, flexible, reliable, and ambitious.
* Most importantly you’ll have exceptional standards of customer service.
Build a Career with TTG
Skills & Experience
Must be tidy and organised with an eye for detail.
Should be willing to be flexible in duties undertaken e.g., relief driver, trade counter, sales duties
Must be prepared to fully support the Branch at the bi-annual stock-take
Have experience working within a Timber or Builder’s Merchants
Hold a forklift truck licence
What Do We Offer?
* Competitive rates of pay
* 31 days holiday (23 days plus bank holidays)
* Family friendly working hours, we have no late nights, hours reflect branch opening
* Company discretionary bonus scheme
* Company contributory pension scheme
* Colleague Discount card covering all group business
Hundreds of retail discounts on our benefits system, covering all available colleague benefits*
* Career progression offering a range of development programs and training courses
* Full and part-time opportunities
* Being part of a successful and ambitious team
Who are TTG?
Originally formed from the merger of 3 leading Timber Importers & Merchants in London & the South East (Beaumont Forest Products, T. Brewer and L&G Forest Products) back in 2019 and have over 100 combined years in the timber industry.
Operating from strategically placed branches in the South of England, all aspects of the timber trade are covered at these branches including sawmilling and specialist machining. At The Timber Group, we are passionate about the use of wood in the construction and building industry and we set the standard with sustainable and environmental values that run through the core of our company.
Ambitious Striving to always do things better tomorrow than we did today
We Value our People Our people are our greatest asset
Trustworthy and Responsible Committed to conducting our business in a socially responsible way
Being the best for our Customers